Why become a member? ×

2 Input and 2 Output A/B Switch.

ambient

I have a few nice pedals that I've accumulated for my stick and my bass, I'm about to mount them into my pedalboard which is a Pedaltrain junior.

I'll explain what I've got so it's easier for you knowledgeable folk to answer my question :) .

Korg Pitchblack tuner
Big Muff Pi
Digitech Bass synth wah
TC Hall of fame reverb
Analogman Bi-comproser
Ernie Ball volume pedal
EBS Compressor

When I'm using them for bass I use everything except the EBS compressor, for the Stick I run the bass pickup into the EBS compressor then into the amp, the melody side goes into the Analogman then through everything else.

What I want is to have something mounted on the board that will take both side's signal into the tuner pedal, before the effects, to be able to switch between it and the effects.

Any suggestions please ?

:)

Edited by ambient

Drop [url="https://www.brightonion.co.uk"]this[/url] guy a message explaining what you want to do, he should be able to make you up a box to do it, with two inputs, two each with its own effects loop, a tuner out and a merged out (maybe with volume controls for each).

note: im not associated at all with them, i just rate them highly for things like loop pedals and switch box's.

[quote name='elephantgrey' timestamp='1403911405' post='2487759']
Drop [url="https://www.brightonion.co.uk"]this[/url] guy a message explaining what you want to do, he should be able to make you up a box to do it, with two inputs, two each with its own effects loop, a tuner out and a merged out (maybe with volume controls for each).

note: im not associated at all with them, i just rate them highly for things like loop pedals and switch box's.
[/quote]