Why become a member? ×

LMII and Ampeg 15E

Archetype

Hi people.

As part of my gear clear out i am selling off my bass amp and cab. Both have been gigged a few times. However most times i find myself using the house amps as i dont have any transport. Sucks as this is a lovely setup. But i just dont use it enough.

its currently sitting in my room getting dust.

So, Lets get started,
Little Mark II - You all know this head. Its in good condition, it has a few light scratches on the bottom. Its nothing i wouldn't expect on any amp thats been gigged. Its dated 2005 and has a serial number before you ask :) it comes with a Mark bass bag to keep it in, fits it just perfectly! and makes carying the thing very easy.

£400 shipped.

The cab is a few years old, used it back in my SVT 3 days. again been gigged but well looked after. comes with the wheels too :huh:

£150 - probably best if this can be picked up from the Glasgow area.

Im not really after trades. with the exception of a preamp/DI box, with overdrive. something like a Sansamp. so if you have anything give me a shout.
feel free to drop me a PM with any questions or offers. and i will get pics up soon as i can!

Archetype

Hey dude is this still for sale?

Im based in Glasgow and, providing I get paid this friday, I will be MORE than happy to take the LMII off your hands!

PM/email me if it's still available, I've been GASsing for one of these tiny heads for too long!

Cheers

- Ally.

[quote name='Archetype' post='244799' date='Jul 21 2008, 08:56 PM']Might be tempted into that fifeq. I am looking up shipping costs now.
Forgot how heavy cabs can be :huh:[/quote]
if you will find some cheap courier I will be more than happy to make a swap :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='246212' date='Jul 23 2008, 04:10 PM']I know it's none of my beeswax gents but I can totally recommend Interparcel. I've used them several times now and once with a 410 cab. They're fast, reliable and cheap. HTH[/quote]

Thanks man! Thats a great site i never knew of! :)
Cheers!

[quote name='fifeq' post='244746' date='Jul 21 2008, 08:06 PM']i would swap the Sansamp ( programmable one ) for the cab.

edit.
just saw that you are based in glasgow;/
do you know how much would be for the postage?[/quote]

Shipping would be around £30

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='246248' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:03 PM']i dont rate interparcel

parcel2go are the cheapest iv come accross[/quote]
i compeltly take that statement back, i got interparcel confused with another company, interparcel are in fact rather good :)

[quote name='jakesbass' post='262049' date='Aug 13 2008, 11:15 PM']P'raps you could edit the title as such then, as I'm sure, like me, many have been in several times to find [i]again[/i], that it's gone :)[/quote]
aint my topic, the objects that you seek within are in mon bedroom :huh: