Why become a member? ×

For sale.....Orange valve gear.

rooney1998

Your the fella trying to sell this on ebay arnt you?

Why dont you pop on over to the introductions page and let us know who you are and what your about. This is a place for likeminded (and sometimes slightly warped) bassists, Unfortunately its [u]not[/u] a free eBay.

Theres also a thread in eBay links to your listing with regards to your price, which you may want to go and have a nosey at!

I do hope you find yourself at home!

[quote name='rooney1998' post='244503' date='Jul 21 2008, 03:56 PM']I did see the same stuff on Ebay [b]but it's not mine[/b]. Thought I'd try here for a start. Although I am selling My Sadowsky bass on ebay just now if anyone wants to check it out.[/quote]

[quote name='rooney1998' post='244503' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:37 PM']I'm gonna let the ebay auction run seeing as it's costing me money.[/quote]

Ahem.

Edit;- Ive just realised you probably mean the sadosky. In which case i whole heartedly apologise and will officially get off your back :)

Edited by ste_m3

[quote name='ste_m3' post='244432' date='Jul 21 2008, 01:58 PM']Your the fella trying to sell this on ebay arnt you?

Why dont you pop on over to the introductions page and let us know who you are and what your about. This is a place for likeminded (and sometimes slightly warped) bassists, Unfortunately its [u]not[/u] a free eBay.

Theres also a thread in eBay links to your listing with regards to your price, which you may want to go and have a nosey at!

I do hope you find yourself at home![/quote]

_ _ D_ _ _ _ C EPNATI

Save me