Why become a member? ×

tc electronics cab

kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1403123671' post='2480078']
Hello people, keep getting drawn to tc elelectronics 250 cab, couple question before I decide whether to buy or not, would it suit my mb 250 head and are they any good for live performances,? Cheers kev
[/quote]

What TC Electronic [b]250[/b] cab are you referring too?

I may even buy the new fender rumble cab yet,I have fenders new 100 watt combo awsome little combo ,so I may buy it's big brother in cab form too run with my mb head yet and if the head does not work with the cab which I think it should do, I may go all fender yet

I've been very tempted to do a TC Electronic BC212. My BC410 is a monster for sound though. If you do like a 210, the BC210 would work well with 250 head. One thing to consider though, if I'm correct, your MB250 head is a 4 ohm. One 8 ohm cab isn't going to have much power to it. That's what I like about the BC410, it's a 4 ohm cab, that matches up well with a 4 ohm head.

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1403464224' post='2482964']
Cheers matey I never thought of that ,err 4 ohms cab then ,I may after get rid mb then and go with the full tc setup,cheers and all the best kev
[/quote]

A good thing about the BC410, it's a 4 ohm, 500 watt cab. So if you ever did go to a RH450 head, the BC410 can be used in conjunction with either a BC210, or a BC212 cab. One of the two 2X, not both 2x cabs plus the 410.
http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh450/

Edited by gsgbass