Why become a member? ×

SOLD --- USA FENDER JAZZ Deluxe FMT 4-string - ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE - £949
£999

Apothem

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Stunning and in "as new" condition: 4-string American Fender Jazz Deluxe FMT - Flamed Maple Top - made in 2005 at Fender's Corona plant, California, USA. The FMT and the QMT (Quilted Maple Top) versions of the American Deluxe Jazz bass were limited production runs from 2001 to 2007 and the 4-string version with maple fingerboard is extremely hard to find nowadays. [/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Bought a few months ago here on BC from Eubassix, here is his old ad:[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/231111-fender-usa-fmt-jazz-ohsc-sold/page__p__2392126__hl__fender%20fmt__fromsearch__1#entry2392126"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2392126[/url][/size][/font]

[attachment=165839:IMAG1314.jpg] [attachment=165840:IMAG1315.jpg] [attachment=165841:IMAG1313.jpg]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]This amber / caramel colour piece is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y spectacular: NOT a single ding / knock anywhere (not even the usual one on the tip of the headstock!), and NOT a swirl of buckle rash either!! Plastic is still on the battery and electronics covers. All simply extremely clean. Even its original Fender G&G brown tolex case is just perfect, with plastic still on the latches! Includes the key and case candy, like the original Fender trussrod tool, hangtags, instructions... The whole bass+case complete package is just in oustanding, perfect condition.

Here are the specs:

Premium alder body with maple top, graphite reinforced maple neck with perloid inlays and binding, 22 frets, 34inch scale, 1.5inch nut (like any traditional Jazz bass), volume / balance / 18V active cut and boost 3-eq (stack treble/bass, separate mids) with central detent, Fender SCN dual-coil noiseless pickups in '60s position, gold plated hardware (lite-bass tuners, adjustable string spacing top-loading or through-body bridge, potentiometers) and headstock logo.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Price [color=#ff0000]REDUCED to a FINAL £949 + £40 shipping[/color] (tracked and insured, mainland UK, some postcodes maybe excluded). No Paypal, sorry, bank transfer only. If you prefer to organise your own courier collection and shipment, no problem at all[/size][/font]. [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]I am playing less and less nowadays, so I am thinning the herd here, hence this is FOR SALE ONLY, no trades, please.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]I believe this to be a very fair price considering the rarity and the overall condition of the package, and it's the lowest it will ever be. [/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]For any question, please get in touch.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Thanks for looking.[/size][/font]

Edited by Apothem

[quote name='thebassist' timestamp='1402916726' post='2477774']
Wonderful bass.
[/quote]

[size=5]Cheers, it really is, in his "as new" glory..... And it's a shame it's sitting in its case at the mo, I have no time to play, so somebody should. [/size]

Edited by Apothem

[quote name='Wan' timestamp='1403104440' post='2479821']
Hi, What's the weight like on this Bass ?
[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot about that: weight is around 4.2 kg. (give or take a few grams) equivalent to circa 9 lb 4 oz.

Thanks

Edited by Apothem

[size=5]The time slot for offers (intended for a potential quick sale) has now expired, so[/size][size=5] NEW PICS and [color=#ff0000]NEW REDUCED FINAL PRICE: £949 + 40 shipping[/color] (bank transfer only, please). GO ON, I DARE YOU to find another maple FMT package in this condition at a better price!![/size]

Edited by Apothem