Why become a member? ×

Now Sold
£800

KennysFord

Hey Folks,
Two pretty much mint condition AE112's with padded Berg Covers for sale.
I fancy going down the Bergantino 2 x 210 route so i thought I'd test the water with these.
Pic of one cab shown, the other is in exactly the same condition and I'm happy to send pics of that on request.
They are the later revision with metal corners.
I'll accept a little bit less than what I paid so they're £400 FIRM each, (I'm happy to sell one or both) collected from Preston, Lancs or posted at cost.
I'm more than happy to meet up within reason.
Cheers.
I'll only accept trades on Berg 2x10 cabs + cash if necessary your way for the right ones.
B)

Edited by kennyrodgers

Decision time folks.
I need to raise funds for an AE 210 so sadly one at least has to go.
So, I'm going to withdraw one cab for now and let the other go for £400 inc UK only shipping, insured etc or £380 collected from Preston, Lancs.
As above, this price is FIRM, I'll keep 'em rather than sell for less, they are mint.
B)

Just out of interest - have you ever tried an AE112 paired with an AE210?

I've tried a CN112 with my EA210 and it didn't work at all well (I think because of the different porting) but I wondered if the AE's together might work well :)

Xroads,
will do bud once I manage to get it togther.
Barrie,
Sorry bud, I havn't played through any type of CN cab at all. I believe the from reading threads on TB that the AE112 and AE210 play well together but other than that I've no idea.
I gigged an AE112 and an HD210 together tonight..... not quite right. Maybe the different porting plus the neo vs ceramic magnet possibly adding to things.
In the singular great, in the togetherness...close but not quite.
B)