Why become a member? ×

Schecter Diamond Series - Model T
£300

Toasting

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi Forumites,[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In continuation of my clear out (check out the Markbass rig).[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here for sale is my much loved Schecter Model T. This has been my main bass now for some time and it has served me well but the time has come to let go. With the PJ pick-ups this beauty can dial in various tones between the two, it's well balanced and set-up with a nice low action.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some specifications for you: [/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Body: Alder[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck: Maple[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fingerboard: Maple[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Scale: 34 "- 22 frets medium[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Inlays: dots blacks[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pickups: Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-2 + SJB-2[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]controls: 1x volume + 2x tone[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridge: Schecter Vintage[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tuners: Grover Vintage[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hardware: Chrome[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nut: Graph Tech[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass has some superficial light belt rash as you could expect from a gigged instrument and one small chip near the input and a light scratch at the bottom of the neck which I have indicated in the photo's but don't let this put you off it's a beauty at a nice price. [/font][/size][size=4]I can package for delivery but the laziness in me would prefer a collection from Croydon or a central London meet.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Happy to answer any questions.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Cheers Jamie[/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Toasting

• 7 months later...