Why become a member? ×

Xotic XP-1T 4 four string bass
£1700

Papabull

I have advertised this bass before but ended up withdrawing it, but I'm afraid I really have to let this go now. This bass is an awesome instrument and a bargain at £1500 (new price £2800+) This is what the press say about them ………….[font=Helvetica][size=4]Xotic have been raising the bar on custom built Leo Fender designed instruments and now enter the field with a stunning modern take on the classic P bass . Classic looks, supreme build quality, state-of-the-art pickups and preamp and amazing playability and response.[/size][/font]The neck is beautiful and really enjoyable to play. Low action makes it a doddle to get around. A Fat (and i mean fat!) natural sound that can controlled by the amazing on board tri-logic 2 preamp[color=#000000][size=4]. The preamps and EQ makes it ideal for covering a wide range of musical styles.List price is £2950. The bass is as new and never gigged. Immaculate[/size][/color]

Edited by Papabull

Nurse, tablets for Mr. Coulter please... And bring the paper towels, he's made an awful mess...

Seriously... Beautiful bass. I wish I could afford this, I'd have it in a shot!

Edited by Bigwan

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Forgot to mention the board is Rosewood , tuners are [color=#000000]Hipshot Ultra lite. Strong and lightweight, helps for longevity and prevents head dive.[/color][/font][/size]