Why become a member? ×

Maxcats Motley Litter

Maxcat

My little lot. 1980 Ric 4001S BurgundyGlo Ive had since 81, Bongo 4 HH Rolls Burgundy with Tortoiseshell guard, Stagg EDB Transparent Red, Michael Kelly Dragonfly Fretless 5 Birds Eye Maple body Mahogany neck and Abalone inlays, Peavey Grind BXP 5 Blue Sparkle [b][/b]for sale [b][/b]and the Daddy Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 210T and Genz Benz 112T NEOx. Im going to have to go and lie down now.
[attachment=10981:DSC05785.JPG][attachment=10982:DSC05765.JPG][attachment=10983:gbtilt.JPG][attachme
nt=10984:DSC[attachment=10984:DSC05806.JPG]05806.JPG]

Edited by Maxcat

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='243353' date='Jul 19 2008, 02:12 PM']Lovely collection. Which is your main gigging bass?[/quote]
Thanks Murph. Up till recently I used the Ric exclusively but since Ive joined the new band, I use the Stagg at every gig for 5 or 6 numbers and the Bongo has made an appearance. I love the sound it makes but Im in danger of making Ricolina jealous :) so Im planning to swap gig about on the Ric and Bongo.

The shuttle is the mutts. Cant explain how small it is but with such a kick. the cabs really deliver. I have no GAS left . Amazing. The Peavey was mine from new. havent seen another like it since I bought. Plays amazing and makes me feel like a 5 stringer although deep down I know Im a four.