Why become a member? ×

BOSS ME-8B classic bass Multi Effects

casapete

Selling my Boss ME-8B multi effects board as don't have a use for it anymore. Looking for £50.

Comes complete with the original Boss power supply, which are around £25 alone.

The effects featured include :- COMPRESSOR ENHANCER, DEFRETTER, OCTAVE, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION, FUZZ, HUMANIZER, EQUALIZER, SYNTH BASS, T WAH, CHORUS, FLANGER, DELAY, REVERB, plus a TUNER.

To be honest I have n't used a lot of the sounds, as only bought it originally for a couple sessions that required a bit of chorus etc!
The quality of effects is up to the usual high Boss standard, and the unit is in excellent condition having spent most of it's life in a hard case (made for me by a mate!) which is included in the sale. The case ain't great, but has done the job well!

Although I have n't got the original manual, it is fairly intuitive to use. (May be possible to obtain a PDF copy from Boss/Roland?)
Check out reviews on Harmony Central too.

Would much prefer cash on collection (am in East Yorkshire near Hull, but working next few weeks in/near Harrogate,Scarborough,Standish,Leeds,Ashbourne,Yarm,
Cheshire, Stratford, York) if thats any good for anyone?!

Could post at a push, guessing around a tenner for this but will find out if required.
Cheers!

Edited by casapete

• 2 weeks later...