Why become a member? ×

New (kinda old) band.

mrtcat

Spent a large part of last year playing big hair metal with a deeply inappropriate "Steel Panther"esqe twist in a band called "Iron Pussy. We mixed covers with songs we wrote ourselves. It peaked in a gig which saw us play at a residential drum academy where we were joined on stage by Gregg Bisonette, Ian Matthews, Steve White and Craig Blundell. After that things lost momentum and died after our singer had to return to the states after his visa expired. The project was masterminded by my drummer friend who also plays in my main function band.

Last night at our gig my drummer asked me if I'd want to give it a go again. He has found a new singer and a new guitarist, both of which are pros (this makes me the only amateur) who are really up for it. I knew he was looking and we have casually been writing together. The aim now is to focus on the original stuff whilst keeping covers in the locker. I agreed and now the work starts.

Time to get the wig out lol