Why become a member? ×

withdrawn!!
£180

Shonks

[s][color=#800000][b]trade or sell[/b][/color]

[b][size=4][font=arial]Peavey 2x10 210 TX USA made[/font]

[font=arial]Loaded with two USA Eminence Delta 10A each one is 350 watts 8 ohms.[/font]
[font=arial]that makes the cab able to run at 700 watts constant program and over 1000 watts peak 4 ohms[/font]
[font=arial]Speakers on their own cost me £120 for the pair.[/font]

[font=arial]Also has small casters added to it.[/font]

[font=arial]this has had the tweeter removed and a series parallel switch added so it can run at 4ohms (parallel), 8ohms (single cone) or 16 ohms (series).[/font]

[font=arial]collect from Southend on Sea Essex[/font][/size][/b][/s]

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='plankspanker' timestamp='1399031129' post='2440173']
I had one of these for years and even with the original drivers it was a good loud cab. I can't work out how that switch is wired though! GLWTS.
[/quote]it's an on/on/on DPTT wired the same way as a pickup coil tap selector on a bass, series/single/parallel.
It works great.
The cab on it's own as a 4 ohm cab or in conjunction with another 8ohm then you can switch it to a single 8ohm driver or use both drivers in series giving 16ohm, together with the other 8ohm cab making about 12ohm .

simple! :gas:

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1399706934' post='2446786']
how many weighs is it?
[/quote]not sure how heavy but it's not as heavy as my 32kg trace combo and not a light as my Warwick 2x10 about 15kg
...so a rough guess, 20kg maybe

can i ask what these are like at the bottom end. i only enquire because (not really understanding what I'm reading) i'm looking at the tech spec of these drivers and seeing mainly mid applications.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]sounded awesome with my Hartke 3500 - very much like the Marcus Miller sound.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As much, if not more bottom end than my Warwick 211 2x10 - (not sure what drivers are in there, but I suspect Eminence again)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you're looking for a big fat dubby sound then these probably aren't right for you unless they're used in conjunction with another cab, something like a 1x15, which is quite a common setup, as in my pics.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]However, having said that, these had enough bottom to handle a 50's/60's/70's covers band[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with ease as they had so much headroom - i'm saying all this from my hard earned experience but I'm no tech.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're more than welcome to come over and try the cab without obligation ! [/font][/color] :)

• 11 months later...