Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*
£260

WarPig

I've only just got this bass from Tom1946, but while it was in the post an ATK400 came up for sale nearby, so i went for that too.
Sadly i can't keep both of them and i prefer the 400's variety with the single jazz and humbucker pick ups.

Here's a quote from Toms thread (hope you dont mind Tom ;) )

[quote]This bass is in superb condition, the paintwork is deep and lustrous and lights up the room. The neck has lovely figuring too. Big sound from that 3 coil pickup, low action and a great bass to play. This was imported from the USA at some cost as this colour was not available over here. On the back there are a couple of tiny scuffs that I can't even photograph. There is no case or bag with this but I have some proper boxes to sent it in.[/quote]

I've had it out of the box and only played it for about 45 minutes and it is a beaut to look at and sounds fantastic.....damn this decision was tough to make.......

Some pics in[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/230877-ibanez-atk-300-raspberry-red-metallic-swap-for-mim-precision-with-maple-board/"] Toms original thread[/url]

£260 posted, very well packed. No offers please as i paid more than that for it, but it needs to go to a new home soon.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by WarPig