Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epifani UL502 amplifier SOLD

Steve A

For sale is my Epifani UL502 amplifier.

600w, 2 channel amplifier, active/passive inputs. Excellent high quality pro-level sound. tight, warm and focussed.

Recently tested by the Bass Gallery's service engineer.

Price includes Aguilar 2U rack gig-bag and Epifani footswitch.

Collection available from the Bass Gallery in Camden if purchased before 26th July.

If collection is not possible, I will arrange for postage but will add postage cost to the selling price.

£700

Edited by funkmunky

No problem mate!
Just an idle fancy, you have got my interest though, i love my Ebs but its quite big and i fancy a two channel amp so i dont have to use the EBS microbass, to swap between electric and EUB and a friend of mine told me very good things about the epifani.
Just to clarify does this head only run at 4 ohms or can you use it at 8 ohms if needed.
Got to have a think on this, all the best- lee

[quote name='lee650' post='241275' date='Jul 16 2008, 09:46 PM']No problem mate!
Just an idle fancy, you have got my interest though, i love my Ebs but its quite big and i fancy a two channel amp so i dont have to use the EBS microbass, to swap between electric and EUB and a friend of mine told me very good things about the epifani.
Just to clarify does this head only run at 4 ohms or can you use it at 8 ohms if needed.
Got to have a think on this, all the best- lee[/quote]

It runs at a 4ohm minimum load.

[quote name='lee650' post='241275' date='Jul 16 2008, 09:46 PM']Just to clarify does this head only run at 4 ohms or can you use it at 8 ohms if needed.[/quote]

I've run my UL502 into 4-ohms, 5.3-ohms and 8-ohms. Never a problem.