Why become a member? ×

MIC Dimension Bass worth?

Weststarx

Hello All,

I recently sold my Fender Dimension bass on Gumtree - for £200

I was emailed a few times by people offering in the region of £120-£150 for the bass.

The bass is brand new pretty much, I bought it, decided I hated it, then it slept in a case for a few months.

Its a Made in China Modern Player.

What do you guys think its worth?

Its sold now but I was curious as to whether this is one person sending loads of emails from different address' trying to convince me its worth less or I was trying to sell it for too high of a price.

Thanks,

200 sounds about right, Squier CV series jazzes go used for about 180-220, and they cost about the same new,give or take a tenner. I bought a MIC dimension on Friday, took it back Monday, sounded ghastly through my rig at home, changed it for a MIM jazz, cost more but well worth the extra!

[quote name='sykilz' timestamp='1398177244' post='2431218']
200 sounds about right, Squier CV series jazzes go used for about 180-220, and they cost about the same new,give or take a tenner. I bought a MIC dimension on Friday, took it back Monday, sounded ghastly through my rig at home, changed it for a MIM jazz, cost more but well worth the extra!
[/quote]

Same reason mines gone...

Didnt like the feel of the neck either, plus after playing a precision since I started learning its what I love and what I'm used to, so the Dimension had to go!

Edited by Weststarx