Why become a member? ×

2009 Fender USA Jazz Standard 5 string - SOLD
£800

Sibob

Hi all,

Looking to move on my 2009 Fender Jazz USA 5 string standard (passive), very good condition, no dents or wear other than a few very very fine surface marks on the rear that I can't capture in a photo.
Sunburst with Rosewood fingerboard and the, in my opinion, more desirable 4+1 headstock.
Has original case, which is a bit more scuffed & gigged (pictures ASAP), but works perfectly & includes case candy.

Weight is showing as 9.7lbs on kitchen scales, this actually surprised me as I've used it on long gigs and never had any issues (my other basses are low 9's and high 8's), so must balance nicely.

Currently strung with a new sparkly set of Dunlop SuperBrights 45-125.

Any further pics or questions, please do ask.
Collection/meetup only.

Cash is king, although happy to take a pedal or two (if they interest me) to help you shave no more than £100 off the price!

[b]SOLD[/b]
Final reduction. At this price, bass will need to be collected from Herts/Bucks or possibly London

Fenders gumf: [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/basses/jazz-bass/american-standard-jazz-bass-v-five-string-rosewood-fingerboard-3-color-sunburst/"]http://www.fender.co...color-sunburst/[/url]

Cheers
Si

Weight is showing as 9.7lbs on kitchen scales, this actually surprised me as I've used it on long gigs and never had any issues (my other basses are low 9's and high 8's), so must balance nicely.
To be fair, probably pretty standard for a Fender 5

I've also added a couple of photos of the bass in its OHSC, as well as appended the condition as after some close inspection I wouldn't consider it mint, but very good condition. A few very minor surface marks on the rear of the bass that I can't capture in a photo.

Cheers
Si

• 2 months later...

[quote name='thebassist' timestamp='1408106758' post='2527175']
I can't believe nobody has snaffled this up. Great, great bass at a great price. I love passive Js... I really wish I had the readies dude.
[/quote]

Thanks bud, it is a lovely example of the Jazz Standard 5, someone will get a lot from it!!

Si

Last reduction to £750
At this price, you'll need to collect from me in either High Wycombe where I work, or in Welwyn Garden City where I live.
I'm sometimes in and out of central London too.

If a meet-up halfway is required, £800 price stands :)

I have also found a nice Yamaha 615, so this is now FOR SALE only, no trades.

Cheers
Si