Why become a member? ×

Sold 2014 Fender Rumble 500 Combo.
£355

I am selling my recently acquired Fender Rumble 500 Combo, this is the brand new version released earlier this year. I am only selling as expected gigs are not happening this year and this is too good (and loud) to be used at home.

The new version of the Rumble range has been completely re-designed, lovely vintage silver cloth, light weight and new power section.

This combo is 350w at 8ohm and 500w at 4ohm, it is very [b]loud[/b]. There are great tone shaping options with the amp, overdrive, vintage, bright and contour options. The combo weighs in at approx 16kgs.

Fender say:
[quote][color=#333333][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.[/font][/color][/quote]

This is a fine example of the combo, its as you would buy it from the shop, including the original box and packaging plus paperwork.

The price is £355 including delivery, which is going to cost approx. £30!!

Edited by basskit_case

• 3 months later...