Why become a member? ×

Peavey BAM £350 NOW SOLD
£350

Woody1957

After much deliberation I am selling my BAM 2x10 combo.

If you are reading this you probably know this is a beast of a combo and at the time I bought it I paid well over £1000 from Electro-music in early 2000.

It is in excellent condition and comes with the footswitch and DIN cable both of which are unused.

I've never really gigged it and bought it on a whim after selling my vintage jazz bass. It has been in my study and used as a practice amp most of its life.

I don't want to trade unless you have a QSC PLX power amp also in excellent condition.

The combo had a handle at the back but I removed it because it rattled a bit. Unfortunate I cannot find it

I comes with a user manual.

Piccys to follow shortly.

Cheers, Steve

Edited by Woody1957

Have a bump on me, I also live in Retford and recently sold my BAM 210 (although I never had a footswitch which was rather annoying), great amp with mega volume, it must be one of the loudest 210 combo's out there. The modelling on these are fantastic, I also found that the built in effects and compressor were pretty good. A tad heavy for me which is why I sold mine, but an excellent amp all the same.