Why become a member? ×

SOLD - F/S Gibson SG Standard Bass, Heritage Cherry, Short Scale - 30.5 "
£650

Oggy

Hi Basschatters

[b](6th March 2015) I've managed to acquire another 32" Jap. Jazz, I now have two that I love - soooooo - the Gibson is now up for sale. The details etc are as below, nothings changed…………..[/b]

I've had the Bass from new since Jan 2010, it left the Gibson Factory in the USA in March 2009 - goodness only knows where it was in that 9 month period - shipping, warehousing etc I suppose. I've really looked after the bass and only ever had work done on it by luthiers. I had the Gibson 3 point bridge replaced with a Hipshot Super Tone bridge and a thumb rest fitted between the front and rear pickups, I've also had the strap buttons replaced with chrome strap locks. At the moment it has quite a low action with La Bella Medium Flat Wounds on, they are only 6 months old and have seen very little action due to my infatuation with the Jazz(s). There are no dings or scratches on the Bass and only a couple of scuffs on the case - see the pictures.

A full description / specification for the Gibson can be found at the following web link, loads of reviews and vidios are available on-line, knock yourselves out: [url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Gibson-SG-Standard-Bass-Heritage-Cherry/OL9?origin=product-ads&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=PLA+Gibson&utm_content=l06ryiPy%7Cdc_pcrid_31551789919_plid__kword__match__&gclid=CNP9itSjlb0CFY_HtAodCiwAkg"]http://www.gear4musi...CFY_HtAodCiwAkg[/url]

Oggy :)

PS. The first picture shows the original Gibson 3 point bridge, strap buttons and case keys - they would of course be included as part of any trade / swap.

Edited by Oggy

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Basschatters

I've just modified this topic to put my Gibson SG Bass up for sale - doing this reply is the only way I could find to get it back up the listing.

It's gotta go - the Jap. Jazz's are ganging up on it.

Oggy :)

• 2 weeks later...