Why become a member? ×

All sold

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

[b]Dunlop Bass Wah 105 Q[/b]. Great stuff no box. a few scratches, No issues whatsoever
Boss CEB3 - Bass chorus a few scratches, works very well
Boss ODB 3 bass overdrive (Flea uses TWO of those) in awesome condition, works perfectly
Boss BF2B Old school swooshing of the high frequencies leaving the low ones unaffected.
EHX Nano Bass Balls less than 18 mnths old. Works perfectly.

Will consider swaps. Will love the cash.

Currently looking for Synths really. Digitech Bass Synth, Boss SYB-5, Bass PODs, Deep Impact, Korg G5, any Interesting swaps.

P+P from within mainland UK will be about the 4 quid mark (recorded 1st class)

Edited by BassKS

the odb-3 and the bf-2b are brilliant pedals, snap them up people

guideline cash sale prices could help you mate if you dont get decent trade offers

welcome to the forum!

Guest BassKS

Thanks dude.

As a warm welcome, I will take 30 for each CEB3 and ODB3 and 25 for nano bassballs. BF2-B will be 20 quid and finally Dunlop Bass Wah will go for 55 beautiful Golden Queens Faces (Pounds in other words).

Will swap for synths (Digitech, Akai SB1 +cash, Korg G5), MicroKORG,EHX Bass Micro Synth, Line6 FM4, Line6 PODxt, Line 6 POd xt live and where possible part sale/part swap.

I got given a couple of veryyyy expensive pedals for my birthday and need to shift the ones that i dont use.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='Johnny Wishbone' post='236297' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:01 AM']Got a Digitech Bass Synth Wah (boxed and in pretty much mint condition) which I don't really use. Could I interest you in a swap for either the chorus or the flanger (I haven't decided which I'd prefer yet)?[/quote]

OK this goes to both the last threads:As I gather BF2B has this certain character about it that I never particularly undestood, and there are people in this forum which agree with that. The flanger part is done on the high frequencies only leaving the bottom unaffected. In other words it will not sound like Rick James in 'Bustin out' but it is perfectly in order.

As for the chorus dude, Im happy to swap it any time with your synth wah.

Guest BassKS

hey simon,

yes sure i accpet paypal and for 34 it will be yours. if you wire the money it will be 32.50.
Im very new to these chat sites and stuff and havent got a bloody clue what PM is???

Help me and if youre interested pleae send the address and all the rest.

Guest BassKS

these are the piccies of my bf2b flanger. obviously scuffs and chips du to its age. great bargain, i dont use it so there you go.
what is this PM i keep seeing on many threads??? its bugging me someone tell me :)

private messaging, go to your control panel and check it out, its a way of emailing and talking to members in private without giving them your actual email address :)

[quote name='BassKS' post='236779' date='Jul 10 2008, 06:56 PM']hey simon,

yes sure i accpet paypal and for 34 it will be yours. if you wire the money it will be 32.50.
Im very new to these chat sites and stuff and havent got a bloody clue what PM is???

Help me and if youre interested pleae send the address and all the rest.[/quote]

Yep - as Kev says, PM is private message. You should have received a message from me saying I was interested - presumably you did as you've replied in the thread! You can reply by opening the PM (as Kev has described) then simply reply as you would an email. Saves posting lots of negotiations in the main thread!

Anyway - deal done on the ODB3. I'll PM the delivery address!

Guest BassKS

ODB 3 on the way to being sold.
Nano BASSBALLS sold
BF2B not sure who will buy it i got two PMs (yay, used appropriately) from different people.
Kev is the first one to show interest so i am waiting for a message.

CEB3 anyone?
Dunlop BASS Wah will swap for anything cool or 55 quid delivered.

Guest BassKS

Dunlop Bass Wah potentially available. Not heard from the guy for a few days. 55 quid delivered. Awesome stuff. I just want to set up my newly acquired Fender P '91 (MIJ) and string it with some Labella flat's.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...