Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PLEASE REMOVE MXR M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe
£490

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]MXR M83 Bass Chorus Deluxe. Widely regarded as one of the very bass chorus pedals on the market.[/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Separate Bass and Treble controls[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Selectable Chorus/Flanger [/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Selectable X-Over[/color][color=#333333] for added tonal flexibility[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Mono/Setero output[/color][/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]In immaculate condition and comes with original box and all candy £110 inc UK postage. These are £165 new, so grab yourself a bargain.[/color]

The pedal is located in Bedlington, Northumberland. Anyone wishing to try out it is welcome to do so. I'd prefer cash on collection, but I am willing to post at the buyer's expense. Please PM me for further info, or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking

Andy[/font][/size]

Edited by fenderbassist-2008