Why become a member? ×

Hello...

andyefk

Hello all - just thought I'd introduce myself...

I'm Andy, play for this bunch of rapscallions - www.myspace.com/evenflowerskill - all sorts of noises, from harsh and noisy through to occasional bursts of loungy jazz. Keeps me interested, any way :)

I play through an Ampeg SVT2Pro premiere into a Bagend 4x10 and an ampeg 4x10, I've just bought a Markbass LM2 for those occasions when I can live without all valve goodness, and would rather not move what feels like the equivalent weight of a small house. Bass wise I kind of move between a warwick corvette proline and a musicman sterling depending on my mood, although I have another warwick streamer knocking around somewhere and a custom made fretless. Just bought a very cheap Stagg (yeah yeah - don't judge me!) EUB to see if I fancy a bit of that action - actually really enjoying it - pretty much the most fun I've had standing up in ages.

Aaaaanyway, that's me. Good to meet you all :huh:
Andy

Hi Andy - remember me? I played bass in Part III: The Onslaught with some tit named Mark!!!

Glad you found us. I love your music, I will come and see a show soon and catch up with you all.

Cheers
ped

Welcome mate. There are a bunch of us discovering that size does matter when it comes to the Stagg. The score is 4 reds to one black at the minute I think. You will find this a great site. Check out the Stagg threads on the EUB forum. See you there

[quote name='ped' post='235315' date='Jul 8 2008, 10:06 PM']Hi Andy - remember me? I played bass in Part III: The Onslaught with some tit named Mark!!!

Glad you found us. I love your music, I will come and see a show soon and catch up with you all.

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Alright mate! How are you? Yeah come see us - in fact, we're recording in a couple of weeks - come down and have some fun - in fact if memory serves you're a lot better than me - you can play my bass parts for me :)
Andy

[quote name='Maxcat' post='235343' date='Jul 8 2008, 10:38 PM']Welcome mate. There are a bunch of us discovering that size does matter when it comes to the Stagg. The score is 4 reds to one black at the minute I think. You will find this a great site. Check out the Stagg threads on the EUB forum. See you there[/quote]

Haha - love that picture - I need to find me a girl that wears one :)

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the stagg, the snob in me says I shouldn't, but it sounds great and plays so smoothly... I kind of figured it would be an intro to EUB and I'd trade up if I was into it, but it does feel ridiculously comfortable as an instrument...
Andy