Why become a member? ×

Fender Squier PJ Jazz / Precision Bass Special - 1999 **GONE - BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN**!!
£225

dodgnofski

Here is my really wonderful Fender Squier PJ Precision Bass Special - which is in incredible condition for an almost 15 year old instrument, with no dings or issues - just a few surface marks from being played.

Specs:-

Made in May 1999
Maple neck
Lovely 'slabby - fied' rosewood fingerboard
Precision Body
Jazz neck
Split Precision pickup in the usual position
Jazz pickup in the bridge position
Volume, Volume, Master Tone control configuration

This answers the ' do I need the thump and deep bass tone of a Precision, or the growl of a Jazz'?? dilemma - by providing the best of both worlds. And unlike the Fender Hotrod version I used to own, it has a separate volume for each pickup not a pan pot, which drove me mad!

Although this is a passive bass, the output from both pickups is very powerful and produce a wide variety of tones.

The bass has been well set up, at a cost equivalent to the national debt of a small country, currently sports Fender flat wound strings and plays like the proverbial dream - in fact, a lot nicer than the Fender Hotrod ever did!

Don't make the same 'mistaka to maka' that I used to 'maka' in thinking that because it says Squier on the headstock that it must somehow not be as good as the more expensive Fender models - this is well put together from top quality materials and plays as well and better than a lot of the basses I've owned, or played during the past 40 years!

Only selling as I have a Fretless on the way for a new project and as so rightly and 'quickly' pointed out by the current Kitchen Viper 'we' ?? operate a strictly 'one in, one out' rule in this establishment - apparently - anyone know a good snake charmer:)??

Cash on collection preferred, I'm 5 minutes away from Junction 15 of the dear old M6 in sunnny Stoke on Trent - but would post out - but I don't have a hard case for it - so it may be advisable to remove the neck, which may alter the current superb set up of course, but it should be a breeze to regain upon reassembly - four screws - not four candles!

£225.00 including shipping to the UK Mainland - payment via Paypal as a gift, or Bank Transfer

Edited by dodgnofski