Why become a member? ×

Right , me dears

Onto the market comes

The single coil pup from a Fender 54P reissue in great,clean condition. £30.

A badass II bridge , chrome 4 , used but no saddle grooves cut , just the marks from my strings.
Nice , shiny , good condition. £30 , available in 3 weeks at the outside but probably much sooner NOW SOLD

EITHER the reverse machines from said 54P reish OR 4 Fender US series machines with the fancy 'F' on. Haven't decided yet and may well depend on which of them one of you wants. Again , great condition. £37 whichever sells. SOLD NOW

All items include postage. Chrome Badass III welcome as part of any trade deal. (GOT ONE NOW) Offers listened too with a wry smile but you never know your luck. Paypal , cheque , monopoly money etc - I don't care.

UPDATE - 21st JULY
Just the PUP left now

Edited by Dr.Dave

[quote name='Jase' post='235530' date='Jul 9 2008, 10:02 AM']Bargains galore! For a sec I thought you had a Badass III for sale...when I calmed down, it was a II :)
Just wondering if the Reverse machines could be fitted to an S1 Jazz?[/quote]

Photo required , I fancy. Below. Bare in mind the headstock is smaller than the Precision headstock we all know. The screws are included , I won't need them if I fit the posh fellas.

The US series posh fellas won't fit at the mo. There's a ridge of wood inside the headstock hole. I've decided that if anyone wants to buy the reverse tuners on the bass I'll 'make' the posh ones fit. I do like them.

Argos round the corner , they sell router bits , 16 moneyback deal etc - need I say more!!!!!

The pup and tuners are now on Ebay. PM me if you want me to stop the sales , I won't once bids are made.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170239345117&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Everything's now gone except the PUP which I'll be relisting on Ebay shortly unless someone here wans it for £30 posted.

To clarify - it's a Fender single coil job just taken from my 2000ish CIJ Fender 54 reish Precision , in excellent cosmetic condition and working 100%.

Come on - I don't want it hanging round the house.