Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***EMG "Victor Wooten" PAXJVX Active Pickup Set
£150

[b]EMG "Victor Wooten" PAXJVX 4 String P/J Bass Active Pickup Set[/b]

Excellent condition, unopened quick connect accessory packs.

[b][i]"This is the exact EMG pickup set as used by the incomparable Victor Wooten![/i][/b]
[i]The [b]PAX[/b] provides increased headroom giving the voicing an organic and open tone while still maintaining the clarity and response that EMG’s are renowned for. Because the PAX utilizes Alnico V magnets coupled with short, squat coils, the tone is endowed with openness and warmth for a more vintage tone, all with less noise and more signal.
The [b]JVX[/b] uses a mixture of old, new, and late model design ideas and was developed to deliver the classic tone and look of the traditional Jazz Bass. It still maintains the "faded" attack of the offset pole pieces in combination with a low noise preamp.[/i]"

[url="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/kwill101/media/IMG_1549_zps2251f906.jpg.html"][/url]
[attachment=155261:IMG_1550.JPG][attachment=155262:IMG_1552.JPG]

Edited by kdubb24

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's in the bags?

Edit - think I just answered my own question!

2 volume controls, master tone control, output jack, battery clip, and adjustment screws?

Umm, interesting, would work nicely with that spare Aguilar OBP1 pre-amp I have kicking around to give active treble and bass plus a passive master tone (at least I think that's achievable!).

Edited by molan