Why become a member? ×

I love Silver Squiers

gjones

Keeping an eye on that one. I'm not gonna go too crazy though as I have my heart set on a jv p. I wish they weren't making such silly money though. I can rationalise spending £500 but after that I'm not sure. Given that I could pick up a pretty decent newish USA p for a couple of hundred quid more. I'm constantly buying and selling guitars and basses but the JV is a slinky temptress that seems immune to my charms. Alas she will be mine and when I have her I will encase her and parade her and make sweet soul music to her (I mean with her....ahem). Sorry about that, good night.

Keeping an eye on that one. I'm not gonna go too crazy though as I have my heart set on a jv p. I wish they weren't making such silly money though. I can rationalise spending £500 but after that I'm not sure. Given that I could pick up a pretty decent newish USA p for a couple of hundred quid more. I'm constantly buying and selling guitars and basses but the JV is a slinky temptress that seems immune to my charms. Alas she will be mine and when I have her I will encase her and parade her and make sweet soul music to her (I mean with her....ahem). Sorry about that, good night.

That's really rather nice. I recently got a scruffy sunburst Silver Series Jazz in a trade, and it's a proper beauty. It's had the crap kicked out of it, there's bits of paint missing, the neck is mucky, but it's all proper character. :D It's such a nice player, really sounds spot on. Don't think I could justify having two though!!!