Why become a member? ×

Basses for Sale : MM Sabre 79 , Lakland 44-94 deluxe , Fender Precision black 1979 , Fender Precision Natural 1977

Hiperi0n

I have different basses for sale:

Music Man Sabre , pre ernie ball , 1979 , rare Dark brown finish , all original , great sound! 1240£ (uk pounds)----SOLD-----

Lakland 44-94 Deluxe , this is the top of Usa lakland production , costs new over 2200£ , quilted maple , wonderful birdseye fretboard , bartolini pups and electronics...simply stunning bass 1500£ -----SOLD------

Fender Precision Black 1979 , Maple fretboard , all original , a classic 1050£ ------ S O L D -----

Fender Precision Natural 1977 , maple fretboard , all original , excellent condition 1110£

you can check the pictures of the bass in my web site www.bassoffice.tk , there is also a list of basses i sold during the years , i have several feedbacks on ebay or talkbass forum...i can accept paypal (but you pay fees) if not bank transfer is ok

for any question , curiosity , i'm here just pm me or write to [email protected]

Edited by Hiperi0n

you think so? don't seems so crazy also the prices i've seen on Uk market are very similar...for example bass centre has a 1983 reissue precision defretted and they are asking 900£!!
and i suppose that all original 70's worth more than an 83...or not?

[quote name='Hiperi0n' post='24545' date='Jun 28 2007, 05:10 PM']you think so? don't seems so crazy also the prices i've seen on Uk market are very similar...for example bass centre has a 1983 reissue precision defretted and they are asking 900£!!
and i suppose that all original 70's worth more than an 83...or not?[/quote]

My concern would be that buyers might be comparing shop prices, as your website does appear to constitute a retail shop.

If it isn't... by anyone's standards, that seems to be an awful lot of private basses sold!

for used bass..i see that the prices ..real shop or not real shop are quite the same...then the rule is always the same..you like the price..buy it..you don't like don't buy..don't do it....that's it

anyway i'm not a shop..i like a lot basses..and i often buy..then resell..it's my passion..and the only way i have to try several instruments

Edited by Hiperi0n

wooley the web site is particulary slow...sorry for that...free domains suck..so retry and wait a bit ..it takes times to charge..if not work ...give me your email and i will send the pics...what instrument are you interested?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='joegarcia' post='28416' date='Jul 7 2007, 10:24 PM']NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

ehehe i'm sorry Joe...next Sabre will be your

Lakland and precision 77 still here...I will consider any cash offer (obiously reasonable) on the lakland...i need to sell this to buy another things...feel free to shoot me any offer..the worst can happen is i say no....that lakland is wonderful...someone can get it for a steal!

[quote name='Hiperi0n' post='33259' date='Jul 17 2007, 08:21 PM']Lakland Sold..pending payment from Marcus...thanx a lot Marcus...
so this baby will arrive soon in the U.K!!

Precision 77 still available[/quote]

Really looking forward to getting this one....... having to sacrifice my Flea Bass for it due to my "No more than 6 Basses at any one time" rule imposed by her indoors !!

[quote name='Marcus' post='33261' date='Jul 17 2007, 08:23 PM']Really looking forward to getting this one....... having to sacrifice my Flea Bass for it due to my "No more than 6 Basses at any one time" rule imposed by her indoors !![/quote]

What happened to the RHCP tribute?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='33288' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:43 PM']What happened to the RHCP tribute?[/quote]

It's still going ahead...... Full Steam !! just feel that I can do it without the Flea Bass..... The Lakland seems like a "Swiss Army Knife" kinda bass..... sorry mate..... should have said Leatherman kinda Bass LOL !!!

www.TheRHCP.com

not much there just now but keep an eye out !!

• 5 years later...

Wow! That Sabre is indeed stunning. The shade of brown is also a little darker than I've seen on other examples.

Shame the black and white mini-switch caps are missing, though. It's a common problem with early Sabres, and I've never been able to find identical ones anywhere. MM couldn't help either. Does anyone know where I could source some?