Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 24 - Tobacco Sunburst QMT / FMT - SOLD
£425

Floyd Pepper

Hi,

Here we have my Fender Jazz 24 deluxe in a FMT / QMT finish in tobacco burst.
A full two octave, active Jazz bass, made in Korea which is in immaculate condition.
It has a six bolt neck and SD Basslines pick ups.

I'll sort out a soft gigbag for it and ideally, I would prefer collection or local meet. (I'm based near J13 M25)
Priced at £425.00.

Any questions, just ask.
Cheers,
Jim
[attachment=153299:L1000677.JPG][attachment=153301:L1000678.JPG][attachment=153303:L1000679.JPG]

Edited by Floyd Pepper

I like the look of these, but have read some reviews that are less than complimentary...

I see from your sig that you like J basses - how does this bass compare with your other Js?

Oh, and would you be interested in a trade (+ cash) for my Marcus Miller J? :D [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227552-fender-marcus-miller-jazz-cij-2006-with-upgrades-now-l800/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227552-fender-marcus-miller-jazz-cij-2006-with-upgrades-now-l800/[/url]

Hi Conan,

I originally bought this to play a few tracks where I needed the extra frets. That moment has passed now so it's never going to replace my '76 passive Jazz.
If you like your J basses active, then this packs a punch. Slightly smaller body and fairly light compared to my others.Great slap sound if that's your thing.
As for the Miller, my soft spot for Jazz basses already includes one of those, so no need at the moment.
Cheers

Have a little bump for a nice bass.

I have one of these in a cherrybust finish and it's a great bass. Every time I take it out to play, people want to buy / steal it from me - they think it's a Fender custom shop bass worth thousands!!

Cheers

Ed

• 2 weeks later...