Why become a member? ×

Markbass 106 HF 6x10 speaker cab

jazzyvee

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]I've just been sent the back line spec for my gig tomorrow night at the Jazz Cafe. The back line bass rig is Markbass 106HF 6x10 cab and Markbass SD800 head. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]I was planning to take my rack with alembic Pre and QSC amp and my own mesa boogie 4x10 cab. [/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=2][color=#000000]I'd be comfortable taking my rack system because at least I know I will have a good sound out of the DI. But can anyone share any experience advice about how good the Markbass cab is as I don't really have any experience with bass rigs other than my own and some badly treated ampeg and Ashdown rigs. If it is a good cab then I can save myself some weight.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]If you could get back to me via the email in my profile I think that would be faster as i won't be on-line this evening. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]But feel free to post in the thread for future reference as well if you wish. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]Thanks [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]Jazzyvee[/size][/font][/color]