Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout - Mooer, Boss ODB-3, etc
£175

awdl22125

Been using the Zoom B3 exclusively for a while so I have decide to free up some cash to fund a wireless system.

Mooer Pitch Box - Good Condition, hardly used NO AC POWER LEAD - £35.00 including postage in the UK. - Sold

Boss ODB-3 - Good Condition NO AC POWER LEAD - £ 40.00 -including postage in the UK - Sold

Korg Ampworks Bass - Good Condition NO AC POWER LEAD - £25.00 -including postage in the UK

EHX Big Bass Muff - Good condition NO AC POWER LEAD - £45.00 -including postage in the UK - Sold

Marshall SV1 Supervibe - In good working order but there is s tick residue on the bottom ( ooh er!!) where velcro has been removed NO AC POWER LEAD - £30.00 including postage in the UK

[attachment=153112:IMG_0570.JPG]

[attachment=153113:IMG_0571.JPG]

[attachment=153114:IMG_0573.JPG]

[attachment=153117:IMG_0574.JPG]

[attachment=153118:IMG_0575.JPG]

Edited by awdl22125

I can't really answer that as I have really hardly used it. This is the official blurb from Mooer
3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice spacy feeling.
original signal to create
ŸPrecise polyphonic pitch shifting
±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
Full metal shell
Very small and exquisite
True bypass

I actually quite miss my Pitchbox. Tremendous fun; sounded really glitchy and 8-bit on certain settings and coupled with some dirt you'd get some really weird synth sounds. Tracked really well and is ultra usable if you make a habit of using unconventional tones.

Truckstop