Why become a member? ×

WASHBURN STATUS SERIES 1000 FACTORY FRETLESS HEADLESS BASS **ON HOLD**
£395

dodgnofski

For sale - possible trade, my Washburn Status 1000 Headless, Fretless Bass in really good condition for it's age, with just a few small dings / marks and not too much of the obligatory buckle rash.

This is an original fretless and not a de-fretted model

It's a cracking Fretless and only for sale due to an impending £1000+ car repair bill...... Oh and a lack of Fretless playing talent of course!!

Here are the specs:-

Status Hyperactive Jazz Style Pickups
Status Brass Hardware
Through neck design
Stepped Volume Control
Variable Pan Pickup Selector
Status Active Preamp with Pan Bass / Treble Control
Strap Locks
Original Status Branded Hiscox Lifeflite Case
Currently sporting flat wound double ball ended strings

Just had it set up and had the Luthier add temporary fret lines to the side of the neck - which alas didn't help my lack of talent - to aid intonation, but can easily be removed if preferred.

Would ideally prefer cash - as my car managed to wait until the second week of the year before it died again!! But may be interested in a small class D amp in some sort of trade / px etc?? Markbass would be good as I am missing their VLE & VPF filters.

I believe these are quite rare as a factory Fretless and having owned a Status headless Fretless in the past and I actually prefer the 'woody' sound of this to the graphite bodied Status for a Fretless sound, even though the Status was a superb instrument.

Edited by dodgnofski

• 1 year later...