Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender American STD Jazz 2012 Sunburst/Maple - SOLD
£880

Wud

[size=5]SOLD :[/size]

Reluctantly selling this amazing 2012 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass,Sunburst with a Maple Neck.
Ships in original Fender/SKB Moulded ABS Flight Case.
All original accessories included.
As pictured the Bass, Case and accessories are all complete, in immaculate condition.
The Bass has only had a few hours playing time tops, just by me, at home.

The Bass weighs just over 4KG on my rickety scales.
The sound, and feel of the neck on this Bass is amazing, but sadly I'm not really getting the time to use it, so it pains me that such a fantastic instrument is not getting the proper use it deserves.

£850 inc Mainland UK Delivery.
Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal Gift. .

Sale only, not looking for any trades.

I'm open to discussions about collecting if you're in the East Sussex area.

Behold -

EDIT - Pickguard still has protective cover on, the smudge is just from me removing the American Flag sticker!

Edited by Wud

Yes, yes it is.
My feeble photographic skills don't do it (her) any justice whatsoever.
My partner has a decent camera and lighting set up, she'll hopefully get it set up soon so I can upload some better pics.
Thanks for looking :)

Bumperoo.
All PM's responded to, had a few more trade offers, some of which would be tempting if I didn't have need of the funds.
The 2012 models are still available new for from all the usual dealers, this particular model goes for £1167.
They tend not to stock the USA models in great quantities, so delivery on these generally takes 4-12 weeks from the point of order.
This one is in mint condition, can be with you in a matter of days :)

Hi looking forward to my new Fender.

I have a Ibanez Grooveline G105, its in mint condition and cost new £1750 including the case etc, took it to PMT Guitars Leeds, the other day to maybe part x, they offered me £600, wot a joke, I might try this site. i didn't bother to ask you if you were interested as you said no trade ins. I'm under orders from my wife to sell it to pay for the Fender!!
Once again cheers

Paul

Hey Paul,

Get it up on here.
It will most certainly go for a fair price, and you know it will more than likely be going to somebody who knows it's value.
I remember a shop once offered me £200 for a £4k mixing desk :angry: :rolleyes: :lol: