Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn : Nano BassBalls sort of sold...
£38

Wud

Electro Harmonix BassBalls Nano.
Immaculate Condition, Includes original Box, Operation Instructions, Warranty/Registration Card and Electro Harmonix Brochure.

Fantastic, Dual Envelope Filter with switchable Fuzz.

Donated to local charity

Edited by Wud

Justa thought wud .. is the Ebay ' gift ' payment still an option ? I could no longer see that in my PP. When i sent some money to a pal recently, they either wanted to charge me or him, those were the options.

I wonder if it was because my PP account was empty, and they had to take it straight from my debit card, which is listed in my PP account. I dont see the problem though

I would double check the gift thing mate, just in case

fleabag, it seems to depend. I have a UK Paypal account and can send gift payments to other people with UK accounts, but I can't to some other countries: Israel, for example. It seems to depend on the country.

If you have a UK account and fund it via your bank account or Paypal balance, gift payments are still free.

^What he said^

A Paypal gift payment has no additional charges associated to either party (seller or buyer).
No reason not to use that Paypal method, or as I've said previously I'm more than happy to accept payment via Bank Transfer.
No charges apply to Bank Transfer paymets.

[quote name='Wud' timestamp='1390089574' post='2341455']
^What he said^

A Paypal gift payment has no additional charges associated to either party (seller or buyer).
No reason not to use that Paypal method, or as I've said previously I'm more than happy to accept payment via Bank Transfer.
No charges apply to Bank Transfer paymets.
[/quote]
[quote name='fleabag' timestamp='1390088656' post='2341442']
AS far as i rememeber, gift used to mean NO charges either way, which is why its a great option for selling stuff here, but it seems to be missing in my PP account
Oh well ... :)
[/quote]

almost... ;)

A paypal gift where the funds come from your bank account has no fees for anyone,
A paypal gift where you use your credit card means you pay the fees rather than the recipient of the cash

[quote name='Wud' timestamp='1390389999' post='2344751']
Is that the case ?
I Didn't know that.
I recently sent a gift payment which was a combination of Paypal balance, and Credit Card, no fee's were charged either end.
[/quote]

that's how it's worked when I've tinkered with how to pay for stuff...happy to be wrong of course :)

Anyway,

This thread isn't really about Paypal and their charges!!!
In most every "For Sale" thread on Basschat (or elsewhere) Paypal Gift is offered as an option.
BANK TRANSFER is also available if people would rather use that.
I don't really know why this particular For Sale thread has turned into a Paypal discussion.
It's not an issue and I appreciate the Bumps to the top, Especially considering that
I'm offering it up for sale and ALL PROCEEDS GO TO BASSCHAT, Paypal charges or not.

:)

Edited by Wud

I'm now intending to give this pedal, along with some other sundry bits n bobs to a Kids Music Charity called Audioactive in Brighton.
I'm yet to speak to them directly, but hope to sort something out in the next few days.