Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* MTD 535 24
£1900

Brams77

Due to the fact I scored myself a tobias signature 5 recently, and the fact a tobias and an mtd share some common type of sound I have decided to let go on one of them, sadly... It has taken 3 months to decide which one I should keep, both are basses you pickup up and cant stop playing.
Anyways the specs are solid ash body with matching trussrod cover and headstock maple neck and maple board.
The tuners and bridge are new and ordered directly from Mike himself. Don't be fooled eventho this bass hasn't a coffee table top it is one of the better sounding mtd's ive heard with a really sick low b string lots of character, nothing not to like.
35' scale 19mm bridge spacing mtd specific Bart pickups and preamp vol bal treble mid bass and 3 way mid selector switch
Hipshot hardware.
The bass is from 2006 and judging from the wear on the bass it was gigged/played alot, but then ive priced it accordingly.

Pics/clip will follow

Pretty bad pics with flash i also attached the original pics from the former owner in daylight, still the color is much more red then it is on pics.. you can also see I changed all the hardware and knobs...

Edited by Brams77