Why become a member? ×

Loads of bass/guitar stuff - cheap

Hi all, I'm having somewhat of a life laundry, you know, one of those time when you get rid of all the stuff in your flat. Anyone who knows me knows that I accrue guitars and gear like an idiot, so I'm getting rid of most of the other things I have, which include tons of books etc.

Prices here do not include postage, and I can only post Saturday mornings (I work a 12 hour day) so bear that in mind. Other than that, everyone knows I am a stand up guy, and although I've had some PC issues at time to time, I've always followed up the deals I've made.

PMs and happy to take Paypal :-)

(This is a great price as it's pretty much new!!!)
[b]
DVDs[/b]
Roy Ayers - Live at Ronnie Scotts - £3
Gil Scott Heron - Live - £3
SCRATCH - the history of scratching. £4

[b]Books (all in great condition unless err, they're not and I've said so!)[/b]
Metallica - St Anger - (guitar) £5
Bruce Springsteen Complete (Guitar)
Odd Meter Bassics (no CD) £4
Play Rock Guitar - £3
It's easy to bluff... music theory - £3
Reggae Bass (w/CD) £6
Funk Fusion Bass (No CD) £4
Rhythm Guitar - £4
The Real Book (Bass Clef edition - basically new) £18
Funk Bass (no CD) £4
Guitar the Gibson Way - 60s Book - £10

Fender Bits
Precision Knobs (70s I think) £15
Switchraft Jacks from the 70s £3 each

Vintage guitar catalogues, I've got some, will update the list a little later if there is some interest.

Have got loads more, can't be bothered to check yet, but will update tomorrow. PM etc.

Cheeeeeers :-)

Edited by Jebo1

The Music theory book and the Scale Finder book are on hold (not sure if you wanted the Arpeggio one to, but let me know if you do). Others are still here, but then, they would be as the listing has only been up for about 10 minutes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Jebo1' post='315672' date='Oct 27 2008, 11:35 AM']Bump, moving now so make me an offer.

Want to get a 2002 BMW FS650, so need to shift stuff away![/quote]

Will also go through my music box and update. From memory I have:

US Stepdown Transformer - £10

Tons of old Fender/Rickenbacker and Gibson brochures. Are people interested in these at all??? (from the 60s).

Umm,

George Harrison - Concert For Bangladesh DVD - £10
Standing in the shadows of Motown DVD £5

[quote name='Jebo1' post='230023' date='Jun 30 2008, 08:34 PM']SCRATCH - the history of scratching. £4[/quote]

this is great fun, recommended. Qbert and Mixmaster Mike are outrageous, and there's a bassline in there that's been stuck in my head since I watched it last week (I think it's the one that introduces DJ Shadow).

[quote name='Jebo1' post='315676' date='Oct 27 2008, 11:38 AM']Tons of old Fender/Rickenbacker and Gibson brochures. Are people interested in these at all??? (from the 60s).[/quote]
I might well be, particularly the Rick stuff.

Jon.