Why become a member? ×

Now Sold
£2000

luckylips

Fabulous US Lakland Short Scale Decade being offered for sale. There haven't been too many of these made

This bass is in Lake Placid Blue with matching headstock and mint pick guard. Rosewood fretboard with birdseye maple position dots.

The bass is in excellent mint condition .

Never gigged and stored in the white US Lakland case, which is also in good condition. No signs of wear.

30" scale length makes it very easy to play. Sounds thunderous with the ChiSonic single coils.

Mahogany body Very light bass guitar 7-8 pounds. Plays great. Set up with DR Sunbeam’s short scale.

Collection from Teddington greater London or I will post at buyers cost.

Now Sold

Edited by luckylips

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still interested - but I can see the photos are still the ones from the previous ebay seller:
[url="http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lakland-US-Decade-Short-Scale-/290974357718"]http://www.ebay.ca/i...e-/290974357718[/url]
Any chance you could take a few more of your own and possibly confirm the serial number please. Thanks

'Not sure I'm a fan of the body shape (just personal taste) but my experience of US Laklands is that they're superb instruments. Lovely build and great playability and tone. What's the nut width and (bridge) string-spacing on this? Also, is the neck taper narrow or fairly dramatic (not easy to tell from the images)?

[quote name='luckylips' timestamp='1390310140' post='2343814']
Here you go you probably will want to rotate them as the uploader doesn't work properly on here :angry:

The serial is D86

Pm me if you still want it

Thanks
[/quote]
Thanks for that - PM'd