Why become a member? ×

(SOLD!) Vintage Jazz Bass 1974 1975 All Original Beauty !
£2150

funkpower

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hello from Poland.

Beautiful bass for sale, all original vintage jazz bass from 1974.
I know all history of this bass since 1977. [/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Comes with original HSC. [/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Truly vintage, warm sounding bass.
Professionally rewound pickups.
A small part of pickguard missing (as you can see on pictures).
Alder body, beautiful three color sunburst.
All parts have 74 date (neck, pots and pickups), but neckplate has number 62.... (1975) - nothing strange - you can find many similar basses from these years.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Frets are in a great shape, after a professional polishing.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I have two identical jazz basses from 1974, and I need good 5 string now.
For [/size][/font][s][b]£2150[/b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]£2000 [/b][/font][/s][b]£1870, [/b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I will send you bass (DHL or DPD with complete insurance) on my own cost.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Comes with Fender flatwound strings.
Feel free to ask me any question.
If you want more pictures and few audio samples - please send me a message.

Bass is on ebay now - you can see my feedback there (I know that I'm newbie here).[/size][/font]

Edited by funkpower

I always thought that the numbers with '6' was for 75 Fender, but I have no such knowledge in that theme.
Thank you for your verification !

[quote name='cloudburst' timestamp='1388339655' post='2320973']
Serial number seems just fine to me - my 1974 Jazz also has a serial number which begins 62...

CB
[/quote]

UP.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£2000[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
([/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price includes the cost of shipping and insurance)[/font][/color]

Simply sound sample:

(no compression, no eq, no preamp, raw signal, plugged directly into Presonus Firestudio Mobile, little ambience added, 6 months strings!).

[media]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2899591/jazz_1.mp3[/media]

Edited by funkpower

Yum yum,
You mentioned a possible trade for a Yammy. Check out this link:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/206172-pricing-help-yamaha-bb5000a/page__p__2061330__hl__yamaha%20bb5000a__fromsearch__1#entry2061330

any interest in this with a cash/trade combination? i.e. you get the yammy plus some cash fro me.
I'm based in Berlin, whereabouts in Poland are you?

Thanks,
Paul