Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

G&L L2500 Tribute 5 Stringer £330

yorks5stringer

[attachment=10115:GL66.jpg]
Due to a complicated set of trades and swaps I now have the pictured 5 String G&L surplus to requirements.

The condition I'd say is 9.8/10 with a very slight blemish but not a nick on the tip of the headstock and the rear of the neck is two shades due to being left in a sunny spot I guess :I'll try and do more photos later.

The body is perfect no rash or dints and of course it has that trademark sound.B string sounds pretty good too.

I'm selling it at what is cost me plus a little to cover associated expenses but it still makes it a great deal!

Comes with a Bass Centre Warwick Gig bag too

Edited by yorks5stringer

Can't believe this. I've just been looking at them on the net, as I've never actually heard one before despite reading some good stuff about them. The bass player in another band we were on with on Friday night had one, and it sounded fantastic.

If I had the hard cash right now, I think I'd snap your hand off.

Are you only after a straight cash sale or considering any more trades?

Edited by Thunderthumbs

*sighs*

The colour is nicer than the one I just bought off you!!!

To any who don't know - this will be a very safe purchase for whoever buys it. I've seen it a couple of times now (though not played it) and it is in extremely good condition.

More photos:

[attachment=10227:tuners.jpg]

The tiny blemish is actually in the wood on the edge of the headstock, won't photograph and I'm only mentioning for full disclosure
[attachment=10228:neck.jpg]
Either the previous owner stayed below 5th fret or it was partially left in the light!
[attachment=10229:S5000164.JPG]
The business end, not so much as a dint, really as new in fact "never been gigged!"

[attachment=10230:body.jpg]
Another body shot.

Edited by yorks5stringer