Why become a member? ×

SOLD For Sale/Trade Yamaha TRB 5pii
£1200

MikanHannille

PRICE DROP £1100
Up for sale or trade is my Yamaha TRB 5pii.

Dings near the truss rod access is. Dings near the jack socket. And the piezo knob (not the pot) is a bit loose. It turns all the way 360 degrees but you can still tell when you're on 10 or 0. Aside from those things, it works perfectly. Original hard case included.

I am only looking to trade it for a Lakland 55-94( any colour except sunburst and cherry) + cash your way.

I'm not particular about the fingerboard, maple, rosewood or ebony would do as long as its got one! :lol:

Can send this via courier on an additional £20. Or can meet up in Worcester or Birmingham.

My feedback is here; [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/167010-feedback-for-mikanhannille/page__hl__mikanhannille__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

Edited by MikanHannille

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1386283365' post='2298400']
These are brilliant basses ,
Best wishes with your sale
[/quote]

Agreed. The only 5 string I ever owned and it was brilliant. Moved back to 4 strings now but still miss my TRB5pii. Rock solid build and a great range of tones. GLWTS.

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1386283365' post='2298400']
These are brilliant basses ,
Best wishes with your sale
[/quote]
[quote name='mr zed' timestamp='1386329470' post='2298788']
Agreed. The only 5 string I ever owned and it was brilliant. Moved back to 4 strings now but still miss my TRB5pii. Rock solid build and a great range of tones. GLWTS.
[/quote]
[quote name='lucatus' timestamp='1386362639' post='2299417']
Amazing bass, good luck with the sale!
[/quote]
[quote name='tbonepete' timestamp='1386364947' post='2299460']
Ooh, lovely bass, I've always wanted one of these. Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thanks chaps! It is indeed a really good bass and amazing tone you can get from this. It's heartbreaking for me to let this go, but the humbucker tone at the bridge really is what I'm after.

And a Saturday BUMP for me.

I've never seen or heard of a TRB 5pii.. (what's does pii denote as piezo only has 1 i ?)..

Very tasty and classy ....

I have an RBX 270 one of the cheapest basses they do.. Bought for 80 quid and it's unbelievable..

This will be a amazing instrument on face value..
:)

Edited by ZenBasses

[quote name='JensWest' timestamp='1386536392' post='2301253']
The "ii" denotes "second edition". :)
[/quote]

Correct

[quote name='ZenBasses' timestamp='1386535989' post='2301244']
I've never seen or heard of a TRB 5pii.. (what's does pii denote as piezo only has 1 i ?)..

Very tasty and classy ....

I have an RBX 270 one of the cheapest basses they do.. Bought for 80 quid and it's unbelievable..

This will be a amazing instrument on face value..
:)
[/quote]

It is one amazing bass for their price tag even back when they are still in production. So sad that Yamaha discontinued them.

And Monday bump.

[quote name='MikanHannille' timestamp='1386588211' post='2301723']

Correct

It is one amazing bass for their price tag even back when they are still in production. So sad that Yamaha discontinued them.

And Monday bump.
[/quote]

Cleared that one up :)

Lovely bass.... It is now on my 'I want one of those' list

• 2 weeks later...