Why become a member? ×

Hartke kilo or Genz Benz shuttlemax 12.2

pockethammer

Running a Hartke Kilo into a Bergantino NV610 here :P

It sounds great for everything from my folk band to my death metal band :). Incredibly versatile, stupidly loud and pretty too :D

Any question then ask away :) (probably best to quote me so I see it)

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1385983073' post='2294232']
Running a Hartke Kilo into a Bergantino NV610 here :P

It sounds great for everything from my folk band to my death metal band :). Incredibly versatile, stupidly loud and pretty too :D

Any question then ask away :) (probably best to quote me so I see it)
[/quote]

At least we agree bergantino are "good for metal" :D

Hey Charic, how do you find the on board compressor? At the moment my amp has a limiter switch, nice & simple.... Just the way I like it. I can't be ar$€d with all that turn that up turn that down..... Turn it up a bit again, oh too much!.... I just want something to level out dynamics.
Cheers, john.

Edited by pockethammer

[quote name='pockethammer' timestamp='1386272458' post='2298175']
Hey Charic, how do you find the on board compressor? At the moment my amp has a limiter switch, nice & simple.... Just the way I like it. I can't be ar$€d with all that turn that up turn that down..... Turn it up a bit again, oh too much!.... I just want something to level out dynamics.
Cheers, john.
[/quote]

The compressors ok, it's quite transparent though. When I've got some spare funds I plan to get a rackmount compressor to go alongside :)

I've just got a 12.2 ShuttleMAX and it's very versatile, nice clean sound from the FET channel and a decent tube drive from the Tube channel, with enough eq possibilities from anyonw. However the power input socket is very tight (designed that way by Genz) and one of it's securing clips has broken! Hopefully it'll be sorted out on warranty as my other shuttle head didn't have the same problem!

Edited by jimbobothy