Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Squier 50's Classic Vibe Precision SOLD
£180

bassix

Here we have a fine example of a Squier 50's classic vibe precision. Recently picked up in a trade I've decided that its actually time to start to trim the herd as I can only play one bass at a time!

Good parts: Bass is a fantastic example of why these basses are so highly rated, the construction is top notch and the neck socket fitting is about a good as I've seen. The action is set at medium at the moment with no fret buzz and is a reasonable weight.

Bad part: There are a number of dings to the underside of the body inflicted by the previous owner, not even sure how they managed it but this has been photographed for full disclosure. [size=4]Apart from that damage the rest of the bass is in fantastic condition.[/size]

[size=4]If you can find one, these are generally retailing for around £320 online now so a massive saving on those prices. [/size][size=4]In terms of trades I would probably say no but its always worth a try! Specifically if you have a lightweight cab for sale. [/size]

[size=4]Happy to post at buyers expense but collection preferred from Hove, East Sussex, gig bag included either way.[/size][size=4] If required I can also include a hard case at further cost. [/size]

[size=4][attachment=149034:IMAG0325.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149032:IMAG0328.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149030:IMAG0330.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149029:IMAG0331.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149031:IMAG0329.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149027:IMAG0335.jpg][/size]
[size=4][attachment=149028:IMAG0334.jpg][/size]

Edited by bassix