Why become a member? ×

Kit Richardson (xilddx)

xilddx

From our launch party for the new single All Heart No Brains on Cool For Cats Records. It was at a lovely little venue called Servant Jazz Quarters in Dalston on 12th Nov 2013.

Couple of reviews of the single
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][i]"If you were looking for a new Kate Bush, we might just have found one… I think along with Stevie Nicks, Kate Bush really is the other holy grail[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000][i]of female vocalists isn't it? And frankly Kit Richardson is the closest to it in my mind recently." [b]Gill Mills, Amazing Radio[/b][/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[size=3][i]London based pianist and elfin-voiced [b]Kit Richardson[/b] has a new single out today that is guaranteed to charm and delight. A shimmering galaxy of glockenspiel goodness, ‘All Heart No Brains’ sings of teenage naivety and loss of innocence and has critics purring and listeners swooning. Kit is a multi-instrumentalist whose influences are Peter Gabriel and Neil Finn, and even though it is incredibly obvious to point out, notes of Kate Bush shine through in the enchanting voice of this interesting new act. We’re dying to hear more of this super sweet pop from Kit as she’s just what we need.[/i] [color=#333333][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][i]Catch the single launch at Servant Jazz Quarter, London on 12th November. ‘All Heart No Brains’ is available to download for free today from [url="http://coolforcatsrecords.bandcamp.com/track/all-heart-no-brains"]Cool For Cats Records[/url]. [b]Hooting And Howl[/b][/i][/font][/color][/size]

Photos by Malcolm Hunt.

This is the video for All Heart No Brains. I'm not in it, I had to be elsewhere :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bZnXmTfE5M[/media]

Edited by xilddx

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1384474705' post='2277268']
Brilliant, Nige - thanks. Could you please add your BC name in brackets to the thread title, so that it looks like the other ones in this forum?

As soon as I am given mod rights on this forum too, I'll unpin all the threads and do admin properly :)
[/quote]

Ooh, I see that has already been done. Cheers Silv.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...