Why become a member? ×

EBS Classic Line 110
£720

NJE

Hi Folks, For Sale:

[b]1. EBS Neoline 410 (£530)[/b] - [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]2. EBS Classicline 110 (£165) [/b]- I bought this about 18 months ago to use with my NS upright in an acoustic band. The band didn't work out and a few weeks after this arrived, the NS was sold. This lived in its packaging in my studio/office for a year unused as I had my 4x10 at the bands rehearsal space and use a laptop for practice at home.

A couple of months ago I started using it at practice with my two bands (storage issues at the studio) and it has done incredibly well. I play in a 7 piece and 10 piece band, both with brass and keys and we aren't that quiet. It does a brilliant job, ok there is no thundering low end but you can hear my 5 string no problems through the band.

So its 150w at 8ohms, 1x10" speaker with tweeter 14"H, 19"W, 14"D. I paid £249 for this but they don't make then anymore as I think they are being replaced with a new 2x10 cab. It is in amazing condition, in fact I have seen 'new' cabs in shops that don't look as good, so lets say £165.

[b]I am happy for people to try the cabs out, I am based in Cheltenham. I could potentially ship the cabs but PM me about that. [/b]
Sorry iPhone pictures:

[attachment=148203:IMG_0006_2.jpg]

Edited by NJE

[quote name='andysg42' timestamp='1384719510' post='2279987']
Bought a proline 212 of nath,top seller.good luck with the sale ,fancy the neo 410 myself.sounds a bargain.
[/quote]

Hi Andy, hope the 212 is still working well for you? I wont be heartbroken if the Neo doesn't sell to be honest, I have been using it again at practice and it sounds incredible so I may just keep it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...