Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Copy - SOLD
£175

Shonks

[size=6][color=#b22222][b]SOLD[/b][/color][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]please note :This is a Fender copy.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Don't be fooled by the cheap price, this it a great quality bass and better than some Fenders I've used.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I doesn't have the name so it it doesn't have the value but...[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]it plays, feels and sounds like a good one!
The tuners seem very close to the Fender Highway One - solid well made and keeps the bass in tune.
Nice straight neck with a responsive truss rod (adjustment at the headstock end).
Good set up with a low fast action.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Aesthetics are cool,
Cobalt metallic blue , 1960's Fender logo.
Maple skunk stripe neck and rosewood fretboard

Used but excellent condition - few minor bumps and scrapes otherwise no issues[/font][/size]

trade offers considered (between you and me I fancy a semi acoustic type thingy or hollow body hofner type jobby :ph34r: )

wanna try it out? : I'm near Southend on Sea

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1383349963' post='2263610']
pretty... :)

Would an Italia Mondial Classic float your boat? Black. Cash my way.
[/quote]it might, I was thinking more classic, but it looks cool and retro...like a bass made by Lambretta, which isn't a put down....those Italians have style...how much cash?