Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£650

MarshallBTB

Probably going to regret this, but putting this up for sale/trade as a really fancy something different and can't justify keeping more than two decent basses.

In good condition, been gigged a lot in the last year but always kept in a hard case and been well looked after. Just re strung and set up with D'Addario nickels as well.
Action is medium low, it can go lower but I've got it set up how I like it at the moment.
I've tried to photograph any damage/dings, there is nothing major and hopefully the pictures are clear enough.

When I got this the bridge selector switch was broken. I repaired this, its not the best looking repair and it's something I had been considering getting done professionaly but it works perfectly well so I've left it as it is. Despite the way it looks it works fine and I've not had any problems.

Including the 'User kit' with truss rod tool as well.

I can remove the sticker from the back if you want!

Trade wise, I'm after a Lakland 55-01, or a yamaha 5 string. Will consider anything though so feel free to ask.

Collection from Benfleet, Essex, or meet up/deliver is fine. I'll deliver it within 60 miles for petrol money.
Would rather not post at the moment as I have nothing to send it in.

Spec from warwick:

http://www.warwickbass.com/en/Warwick-Startseitenmenu--Products--Instruments--Made-in-Germany--Warwick-Series--Corvette--Corvette-$$--5-string--Pictures.html

Pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7uyq3qshar5ts0h/uEPCiqRKyS

Edited by MarshallBTB

[b]From the Warwick Site:[/b]

[b]Serial number:[/b]
L 139155-07

[b]Article number:[/b]
1485390000BZASHOWW

[b]produced:[/b]
2007-11-09

[b]Description:[/b]
Corvette $$, 5-string