Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Dolphin Pro I - SOLD
£1350

valec1

Hello, I am selling my Warwick Dolphin Pro 1. It's all original german made model from 1989, no mods were done on the bass.
Chrome hardware.
Bartolini pickups.
High gloss body.
Wenge neck-through.
Wenge fretboard with dolphins :-)
Should be Boire body.
Comes with fitting hardshell case.

I know it's going to be hard as I am new here, foreigner (Czech Republic) and with zero feedback. Also that this bass showed up here from other seller (kurcatovium) first, but he's my friend who just wanted to help me since he already has some feedback here. Unfortunately you can't sell the bass for someone so I had to make my own sale. If you're still suspicious you can ask Kev (moderator) or kurcatovium (friend) this is legitimate sale thread. Also kurcatovium can confirm I'm not a scammer if you need some kind of feedback.

Cheers!

[attachment=146502:1.jpg]

[attachment=146503:2.jpg]

[attachment=146504:3.jpg]

[attachment=146505:4.jpg]

[attachment=146506:5.JPG]

[attachment=146507:6.JPG]

Edited by valec1

Nice.
I thought I had a deal to buy this bass, I'd requested and was waiting for payment instructions.
Whilst I've not heard from Valec1 as I don't live in Austria I'm guessing the bass is no longer on it's way to me.
I guess this means all the talk of how he is a great, honest, reliable guy is...
drumroll............................................
rimshot.............................................
perhaps not strictly speaking correct
muted light crash
! :mellow:

To be honest Andy, I've seen a few things on here lately that are disappointing. Queue jumping, gazumping, sellers not answering PMs, "buyers" pulling out or just going AWOL. It's almost as if the fact we have to pay to sell means people don't need to bother with common decency anymore.

I am really sorry you ended up disappointed but I hope you'll understand that personal sale is easier for all of us. In fact it ended up so quick I couldn't even send you message - one phone call and he was on the way... Once more I'm really sorry.