Why become a member? ×

GB Rumour 4 American Black Walnut Price Drop!!!
£2750

soggs

[font=georgia,serif][size=5][size=6 Dropped Price to £2500, if anyone interested, i'm reluctantly having to look at moving my lovely GB Rumour on, its in Immaculate Condition, never been Gigged, just had Service and Set up by Bernie, it has every option on it, bar the Kick Drum and the Tuner, also has the laser cut Magnetic Wooden Covers, American Black Walnut, Flame Maple, Purple Heart, Macassar Ebony Fretboard, Full Sound-to light system, Green Led's including GB Logo, Bernie put his original B J Goodfellow pickup covers on, Through Body Strung, Schaller M4 Tuning Heads With Macassar Ebony Tuning Buttons, Hipshot A Style Bridge, Enables strung to bridge or through body, (sorry i'm sure you all know that), had it High Gloss on the Body and Head Stock, Flat on Neck, Action to die for very fast neck, a Stunning looking Bass, having trouble putting photo's on sorry can email them to anyone interested, I'll keep trying, if interested either post me or contact me on 07825-998034. [/size][/size][/font]

Edited by soggs