Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: TC Electronics BH250 head + BC210 cabs Mods please remove
£475

lownote

BH250 head, almost new and not gigged. So small and light it fits easily in a gig bag pocket. 250w at 4 ohms (around 150-ish at 8). Comes with long power lead and Speakon-Speakon cable. Couple of tiny marks on black paint on chassis but otherwise immaculate. Boxed. £175.

BC210 cab, bought new by me and practically as new. No marks, no smells, works perfectly. Ergonomic side handles and only 19kg so easy to cart about. Boxed. £175.

BC210 cab, I'm the second owner. One or two slight scuffs on Tolex. Slight smell of smoke from previous owner but not too bad. I hate smoke and I live in the same room with it OK. Speakon-Speakon cable. £150.

Prefer to sell the whole caboodle as one, obviously, and looking for £475 all up. Worth around £700 new. Cash on collection or cleared cheque and collection only. Willing to deliver a bit for diesel money at 10 miles to the pound round trip (for a single sale of all three items only).

Will trade for quality lightweight combo, e.g. Roland Cube, plus wonga my way, but to match my kit it would have to be almost 'as new' with a reasonable price/value.

[u]Update:[/u] [i]Losing the will to sell, but never say never. If you stumble across this ad in the future give me a shout, I might have changed my mind again.[/i][So mods, please don't remove].

Edited by lownote12

Well, I keep blowing hot and cold on delivery. If it helps a sale it would be good, but I think I've got to say travel within reason. Weston is a loooonggggg way from here. BTW it does make a surprisingly big difference having the second 2x10, not least because it unleases the full 250w of the head

Edited by lownote12