SOLD
£3300

mrbassman_de

SOLD

Specs:
3Tone Sunburst Nitro Finish
34 scale
19 mm spacing
Original Alleva electronics (active 3-Bd)
Original Alleva Pickups
Original Alleva Bent Plate Bridge (Alleva/Hipshot B as a spare part available - pics are shown with the Hipshot, Bent Plate bridge on last pic)
Weight: 4.3kg
Birth year: 2011

Played and therefore some minor, very small dings/dongs over the body. Some playing wear on the scratchplate, 2-3 scratches on the lower side of the body (where it lays on the leg when sitting). Otherwise in excellent condition.

The board has a nice flame pattern - see pics. The Nitro finish is so thin that it is unbelievable how Jimmy could buff it to high gloss without going through to bare wood. Excellent !

The sound is as close to pre-CBS Fenders as it gets with modern basses - but with 5 strings :).

This is the top of the line model from Jimmy and hard to find in EU.

Comes with ProTec gigbag.

Trade value [size=5][color=#FF0000][b]3.300 GBP.[/b][/color][/size] Serious cash offers welcome, but no low ballers please. It is not that I have to get rid of it. The bass is excellent - just looking for something different as I already own another LG5 - I would really like to have a RA5 (I know that's a long shot).

Trades considered (cash either way tbd):
Preferred option: Alleva Coppolo RA5 or LM5 Deluxe (not too heavy)
Other options:
F Bass AC6 with Lines
Fender pre-CBS
Fodera (no NYC. no Standard)

Absolutely no other models or brands please !

Edited by mrbassman_de

I owned the 4string version of this bass (with rare dalbergia negra board) and it was an absolute delight with an amazingly flexible preamp. Only sold it as I was obsessed about getting a year of birth Fender. Good job for my bank account that I don't play 5'ers!