Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR1005 EFM Prestige SOLD!
£600

Paulhauser

Up for sale is my Ibanez SR1005 EFM Prestige bass. 600 GBP ONO
I have acquired it this spring in a sort of impulse purchase, but ever since it is just living in the HSC so I have decided to let it go.
Top of the line Ibanez SR basses have a special place in my heart. I love their playability, sound and build quality. However, I'm using my SR3006 for solo pieces and my Spector 5 string for gigs and my other basses does not see much use so I'm thinning the herd, so to speak.

It is all stock.
This baby is used, but not abused. Plenty of belt marks on the backside, some on the edges and on the top and one of the tuning pegs cover is missing on the backside. Varnish on the monorail bridges and some marks on the pickups.
In 100% working condition, trussrod works fine and had a fret dress.
I received this one as it is, but loved it nevertheless. Nothing that affects playability though. The neck is very fast and the action is set to my liking: low. In fact, I just played some songs on it and it the playability is ridiculously easy.

The price includes a HSC and shipping within the EU. (bass is in Hungary) Paypal is ok!

While I'd prefer straight sale, let me know what you have for trade. I guess I will say no, but I'm interested in EBS Neo Cabs, Stingrays, CIJ Fenders and 6 string basses in general.I'm open for trades + cash your way if you have something that I like. You must be able to ship it to Hungary though.

Edited by Paulhauser

As I wrote in the original post:

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]While I'd prefer straight sale, let me know what you have for trade. I guess I will say no, but I'm interested in EBS Neo Cabs, Stingrays, CIJ Fenders and 6 string basses in general.I'm open for trades + cash your way if you have something that I like. You must be able to ship it to Hungary though."[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...